How to Delete iPad Documents in iTunes?
If you use apps that support File Sharing such as Pages, GoodReader, or even VLC, you must have noticed that using iTunes is the easiest and simplest way to side-load files to your iPad, in order to make them available to these apps.
Now suppose you've got that slick new VLC Media Player app, which supports most popular video formats. To add videos to your iPad, you connect it to your computer, fire up iTunes, then do the following:
- Click your iPad under the Devices section.
- Click the Apps tab, then scroll down to File Sharing.
- Click VLC, then the Add button.
- Choose the videos you want to add.
Very easy, right? Okay, but what happens if you load up a video that VLC won't play? iTunes inexplicably lacks a Delete button in this File Sharing area, and right-clicking a document does no good. So how to remove iPad documents in iTunes?
Here we'll shows you how to delete iPad documents in iTunes.
- In the Documents list, click the name of the file you want to delete.
- Press the delete/backspace key on your keyboard.
- iTunes will ask for confirmation, and then, presto, it's gone.