How to Sync PDF to iBooks for iPad?
This tutorial shows you two simple ways to activate and sync PDF to iBooks for iPad. One by iTunes book tab, the other by emailing them. You will get the steps on how to sync PDF files to iBooks on iPad in detail in the following tutorial.
- Make sure your iBooks is version 1.1 or later. If not, do the update.
- Open iTunes and click on the "Books" tab from iTunes Library.
- Select and import the PDF files to iTunes Books tab.
- Connect your iPad to the computer, and iTunes will sync the iPad.
- Click on "Books" within the iPad data sync window, then the PDF files will be synced to iBooks on iPad.
- Send yourself an email with the PDF files attached.
- Go to the Mail app on the iPad and open the email you just sent.
- Click the PDF files listed and download.
- Click the PDF files again to view them.
- Click on the "Open In..." button on the top right and choose iBooks. Now you have the PDF tab available in iPad iBooks.
Tips: If you want to share iPad books to other device like Kindle, Android teblet PC, Android phone, Windows phone, and other device, you may use EPUB to PDF Converter software as the help.